Monday, January 5, 2009

School reopening...

Haha, first day of school is a really busy day. The roads are all jam with parents sending their child to school and back home.

The school bookshop is packed with students dying to buy excercice that are needed to use in class. I do not have to buy them at school as I can anytime go to the Sri Tanjung Bookshop which is behind my house XD. A 10 minutes walk.

The books that are sold in my school bookshop were actually from Sri Tanjung Bookshop. So it's not a problem for me XD. Haha.

I'm really bored in class today. My eyes kept drooping... because I slept at 4 am and woke up at 6 am... 2 hours sleep huh ? Was reading Breaking dawn. XD.

O well, I'm a crazy and insane boy. My class teacher started teaching today and I'm sleeping on the table... lols.... but it's okay. It's an easy chapter. I guess ? About base units. XD

Okay, have to go. Hope you all have fun.

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: