Monday, November 17, 2008

Drawings to be remember...
























































I drawn this picture when I finish my school exam. Sitting there is so boring, so I took out my pencil and a piece of paper and draw. Well it just took me around 20 minutes to draw this and I still have other picture too ^^. Want to see them ?











Hmm... Among all the drawings I like this the most, because I had spent more time drawing this one like around 30 minutes I guess. This was also drawn during the exam period. Lols !!!

















Well, this is another one of my picture I drawn during the exams. You will most probably say. Nothing better to do. Haha. This is just one of them I will add more pictures.
















This is another one of my drawings ^^. I drawn
this when I was in class, because some stupid
idiot challenge me to drawing. His drawing is like bullshit but he keep saying that mine is bad. Lols. He say mine is like people standing at the school corridor like ( Fa Zan ) Wth. His drawings are like...Out of Shape. !!!













This drawing is drawn at the same day as the drawing above. I don't really know what name to give them actually. I just draw them as how I imagine. I think this is a water dragon and above is a ... Dragon ? Lol. Let's see I think I have one more drawing to be posted.











Lets see. this is drawn around... March I guess ? It's near mid-term exam. You know like the usual boredom in class. Man....I'm bored. This small picture in my school diary book only took me 10 minutes. Very simple drawing ^^.











Now, as you have seen my drawings, could you give a comment on them ? Haha, even if we are friends don't need pity me or say really nice if you don't mean it. I want to hear the truth ! So better tell me how they the drawings really are =P. Hope you enjoy my drawings ^^.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This drawings are drawn on 11-5-2009 !!!

Eek !!! Sorry the pages looks yellowish :D
Haha because I'm using orange lights in my room. Not that sharp as white lights ><. Lols. My drawing eh... People say I draw dragons nicer than humans... O well.. Yea... Humans I have a hard time drawing them sometimes. Hmmmm.... This drawing you can only see the head. Because.
The book is too small !!!! Only the head fits and nothing more.Haha !! It was suppose to be a big and huge and cool dragonT T Sad !!!!
















This picture.... I don't really like it. Maybe you do maybe you won't. This picture isn't anything special haha....nothing much to say about this :P


















Ahh.. As for this :) I feel it's pretty cool. It's an assassin with
a special weapon. The weapon is a Sickle chained with a long
dagger-sword like weapon and its deadly >:D.

Somehow this picture doesn't have a face... Haha.. I scare
I will ruin the picture and the legs... doesn't have any special
shoes or anything... lols... The problem with me drawing
humans are... face and legs.... XD but still not bad huh ?













Hmm... I do not know if you can see it clearly or not. It could be a bit blurrish I guess ?

This is another dragon of mine. Hehehehehehe. Cool isn't it ?
>:P















This dragon.. another one of my imagination. Well actually if
you ask me .... Everytime I draw all this monsters or dragons or whatever beast they are... They are not from anime or anything... I just imagine how they might look like or turn out and I just draw to my likings....

The friend that I've mention to you that his drawings sucks... well sucker than mine... he kept on helping me naming my drawings and saying their habitats and crap =.=

Like he keep saying this is a water dragon and blablablablabla.... Haizzz...









Hmm... yeah ! This is one of my favourites ! And my friend keep on calling it a stone dragon =.=

Haha well what do you think about it ? Actually I wanted to add more scales to the body but It will take a very long time. Because I'm drawing this in class... Not enough time..

Teachers keep walking around XD. Haha.












Finally, the last drawing of mine for today is another favourite of mine :D This picture is kinda cool well you may like it and you might not :P Well see for yourself :D

Tada !!! do you think it's kinda... blur that you can't see the parts really well ? It's because images on computer aren't as nice as the original arts in the BOOK XD !!!!












Well I hope you all like it :P Try giving it a comment !!! Or some ratings like um... ratings like 1 to 10 !!! :)

Ok Cheers !!! Im outta here.




















-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




















new drawings !!!



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never told you how talented i think you are in art.

that talent is (sometimes) the only reason why i can forgive your immaturity in the past :P


<3

honestlydead[dot]wordpress[dot]com

Jon said...

Yo! Your dragons were always the best, no doubt. I'm trying to do more portrait oriented stuff. Like faces and anatomy. I can sort of do manga style, and 60's comics style faces but I can't do those really realistic portrait drawings. Your style hasn't changed much huh? Brings back memories, those were the days. :D

Keep drawing!
Jon

Jonathan Aaron said...

Quite nice. I like the dragons and the assasin. All of them were drawn with very good details. Keep up the goodwork. :)


Blade257

JayCrown said...

I can't say its perfect cause everything is never perfect according to the bible.I can just say that it's a terrific and extraordinary picture...I never saw a guy who isn't an artist who drew things like you know...To your imaginations of faith.I hope you continue to draw your best drawings.

You think its crap and bullsh*t??/U shouldn't think bout it cause you urself have to appreciate your own talents given.^^

Yours truly and Friendly,
JayCrown