Sunday, December 28, 2008

2008 December 20th...

Dear bloggers and friends,

Did I mention that I left Malaysia and gone to Hong Kong on this date ? Haha. I guess not. I have to leave very early like 5-6 in the morning. Man, I'm super tired. Yawning like mad all the way to the airport.

My breakfast is so satisfying. A glass of water. Haha... so nice isn't it ? T.T

Okay.. so like the usual procedure we have to do when we were at the airport.

1 - Visit toilet
2 - Window shopping
3 - Check in
4 - Walk around
5 - Check the time
6 - Be the last to enter the aeroplane
7 - Sit down and sleep or either whatever you do, for me is. I read novel. That's how I finish the book " New Moon " on the plane.
8 - Play baby video game and pawn the game
9 - Sleep , eat , what to do... on the plane for so long... ass also pain like mad.

Arrived ! Land ! The place is sooooooo not greenery... So many buildings... wow... A city with bricks scenery.

Took two pictures here at the airport.
















Then, the temperature decreases... but on the first day it's alright. You will say it's. Cool, awesome. Cooling like Air-con. >.< Well, that's for me. I just wear like normal, no jackets needed.

I stayed at a 4 star hotel. Which is " Kimberley Hotel " ^^. It's pretty nice but you know. Hong Kong has limited lands. So the room is pretty small but you can say it's 100% better than Genting Highland hotels.

I was planning to sleep on the first day since I'm so exhausted. I did not sleep on the plane but my father who loves to travel and walk... well.. going overseas have to explore... not stay in hotel...so... We explore the place. I'm currently in Tsim Sha Tsui. On Kimberley Road.

We walk around the area nearby. Then we... well... not really we... you know I don't really like taking photos.. but my mom insist...so... I took a picture with my mom in front of the Miranar Shopping Complex.

















Yay, look at me ! I'm taller than my mother. Haha... last time in primary school I'm shorter than her by a lot... She was super worried. >.< Well, shortest in class for 6 years... awesome...

Then, my mom visited her friend which came to Hong Kong also. Just opposite the complex is the hotel her friend stay. It's a 5 star hotel known as " The Miranar ".

Then, we just chit chat and eat together with her friend. Just for the dinner with simple dishes. It's superb expensive. It cost us about a few hundred dollars for just the dinner O.O Luckily my mom friend paid for it.

So... we just walk around and went back to the hotel and prepare for our tour which will be on the next day.

* To Be Continue *

No comments: