Wednesday, December 31, 2008

T.O.D.A.Y...

Oh yeah ! Finally able to go out and spend some times with my friends ! I'm totally bored at home that I could even try to find a way to suicide. I just wanted to find people to talk to. Haha. I'm such a really sad person. Terrible isn't it ?

Weee, 9:30 A.M I went to place on my bracers at the dentist. I was thinking. Whats so scary about bracers ? It's not pain at all. When the doctor place it into my mouth, I don't feel any pain at all. Haha, if your wondering... my bracers are removable not permanent. So now the bracers are in my mouth and I can hardly speak. It's really hard as the bracers took up the space in the mouth for the tongue to move about.

So then I took my bath and prepare to go out and it's only what ? 10 A.M ? Lols, I cannot stand another minute at home. I did not eat lunch at all. Just drink a bowl of soup. I reached One Utama around 11 A.M. So early isn't it ? When we were actually suppose to meet at 2 P.M. I went to MPH and find for a book I wanted to read... Breaking Dawn ! The 4th and final book of the Twilight series.

I read until 2 P.M and decided to check if the others have reached or not. I'm on the 2nd floor of MPH so I went downstairs, scanning the area with my little four eyes. Left and right.... I saw... Nicole ! Wow, it's a miracle she would be early. So.. you know I'm a terrible speaker with girls.. So mostly she do the speaking... Haha... Then later on, 1 by 1 started to arrive. Zhi Yuen and Jonathan Aaron. Wen Jun and Cher Haow. Rachael with no one and we are good to go ! Wait.. I think I'm missing someone... Oh ! Yea , Nixon came too. XD

So we decided to go to A&W. On the way we met up with Ping Er ! Then, Nicole say... maybe I think I want to go to Burger King... Swt........ Nothing to say..... So we went to Burger King. While we were busy with our tables and chairs for so many people. O.O I saw somebody that we have not seen for so long ! Jonathan Yee ! Wow ! I can't believe it ! Usually we was so busy that he wouldn't even come for a gathering. It's a miracle.

I was really astonish to see that. When primary school, Jonathan and me were not much difference in our height... but now his... oh my gosh... so tall.... tallest among all of us. but his still the same old Jon.. Man, he got a girl friend too. So many people having girl friend already. Maybe it's still not my time. Haha.

Well, actually today's gathering is to meet up with the main character for the show ! Ng Yi Shaun ! because his back from UK and now his going back but... what the heck... he couldn't come because he got other friends to meet up =.= Well, he was in One Utama but he has to hang out with other friends.

So we spent don't know how many hours in Burger King chatting about our old times. Haizzz.. while we were chatting, we were all happy.. but I was still curious about something that happen during standard 6. When that person laugh at me when I told my feelings to that person. Well, I wouldn't know. I guess thats why I never get a girlfriend. I still feel that the person is more special than anyone else. I'm a coward because I dare not tell that person my feelings again so I decided to watch that person from afar.

Haha, I guess only a few people would know I'm talking about who. Those that are one of my best mates during primary school XD. Okay, back to the topic. We were chatting and I have an extreme difficulty in spelling this word " Sea ". Lols, my friends were all laughing at me XD because of this bracers.. I kept pronouncing "Sea" as " Sssss...ssss....." Lols.. My tongue got jam... so I've to say it in chinese to make it easier. So then, we left Burger King and went to the Arcade.

Some of the others went to play Snooker. Jonathan and me played a game... ummm... I don't know the name... It's like hockey but it's on a table like that.. hitting a small plate. Haha. I won Jonathan 2 to 1. Oh yeah ! XD

Then after playing for a while, Nicole have to go and she left. Then, we went downstairs and I don't know where the others went to then I spotted Zhi Yuen and Jonathan Aaron. I joined in their Snooker game. Well, Jonathan Aaron. I think you need practice... You can't hit the balls >.< !!!

I played another game of Snooker with Zhi Yuen. Then later, Rachael have to go... how sad.. my friends are leaving... I don't know.. just got that feeling again... what do you call that ? emptiness...

Suddenly, Wen Jun spotted somebody ! A singer ! playing bowling ! Wow, his sure hidden under his cap but his a very lousy bowler. The ball he bowl..... so cool..... roll into the drain... so noob... Even I first time play bowling also can strike !

Okay... so later everyone decided its time to go home. I followed Wen Jun to the Curve for Countdown. We walk all the way there to meet up with his sister and her friends. Suddenly, my teeths started to ache... the bracers are hurting my mouth... it's very pain...urgh.... So I told Wen Jun that I cannot follow him... You know.. it's so pain that it makes me doesn't feel like talking or eating...

I wanted to accompany Wen Jun but what to do.. my teeth hurt so badly I don't want to talk.. so I took a free ride on a bus back to Kelana Jaya LRT Station. So my dinner is... A packet of Milo , A packet of Coffee Milk and A bottle of yogurt drink ( apple and aloe vera flavour ).

I reached home safe and sound. Wen Jun doesn't have to worry about my safety ^^. Okay, so I entered my house and now I'm here typing this post. ^.^

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

1 comment:

http://www.trustedessays.net/ said...

Wulff allegedly knew nothing about it until the media reported it. He then paid the amount.