Monday, December 8, 2008

Genting Highland...

Dear bloggers and friends,

I'm back from Genting Highland ^^. That's why I'm unable to post lately. I will not be spending $15 for an hour at Genting Highland Cyber Cafe just for blogging. lols. It's insane.

The first day I went Genting Highland. MAN !!! You call that cold ?! It's hot like mad cow disease !!! It's the cause of global warming !!! Everyone don't even have to wear jacket... lols.. You can just wear singlet and you won't feel cold.

Who went to Genting Highland ? Well, I'm the youngest among the group. There were total of 6 people. It was suppose to be 12 ... but well... many people last minute say cannot. haizzz.... So the people who went are Chang Nien's brother and friends ( Timothy , Boon Kang, Jun Hao , Chang Thai , Leong Jun and me !!! Chang Nien couldn't go... o well... he wants to learn cooking... )

Haha, so on the first day we went. We have a long wait at the room register. Why ? because of Genting Highlands lousy service. It's not because of long queue. The rooms were under the name of Chang Nien's father, but Chang Nien's father was unable to go to Genting Highland because his in China. We just give the Genting Highland Membership Card and say we will be staying... but...

The asshole person said... " I'm sorry, we could not do that ( WTF ? Even the son also cannot ? ) In order to book for the room, the person have to be here or write a letter " And at the same time... we don't have both... so what to do ???? That asshole wouldn't even let us get rooms even after we called Chang Nien's father.... he decided to discuss with the manager...( WTF ? sohai ah ? )

So... we reach Genting Highland at 2:30pm .... just for the stupid rooms... it's already 4pm...finally... we are able to get the rooms because they change the name and put under our names... haizz....wasted our precious time... 1 minute of waiting could cost our life... lols kidding..

Then theres nothing much on the first day for we were just.... playing .. chatting... walking around... just staying in the room.... haha... the room is freaking lousy... The television is super tiny.... the room is super hot....and what ? We are on the highest floor !!! Other than that...Theres only one plug your able to use...It sucks... That's what you will expect from First World Hotel....I would recommend Highland Hotel as it only cost you extra $100 but with many facilities....

Night came... We hang around and bought some Starbuck's coffee as supper... I was walking...walking... I saw a car passed by... we were chatting.... suddenly..Timothy shouted at me :"Roy ! Watch out ! " ..* THONG* ... FUCKING PAIN !!!!....Luckily I dodged a bit.. but it hit my head...no blood.. lucky... I got hit by the fucking car parking pole... when the car went out.. the pole went up... I didn't see it... and it came down head on me... zzzz pain fuck.....

So we were back in the hotel.. it's already 1:30 AM ... The bed is two small bed connected become one... and able for 3 person to sleep in it... but we were sleeping 2 person in a room... I had the wildest imagination...2 person sleeping on a bed that is able to sleep for 3 person.... I slept on the left... and Timothy on the right.... the middle.... is...g-h-o-s-t.. ??????????????????

OMG !!! haha... quite scary...so I purposely sleep closer to the middle to take up the spaces..haha...

*Sleeping Time*

ZzZzzZzz

ZzzZzzZzz

It's around... 4 AM...

*Heard a noise from my right*

(Ro..o...o..yy....)

* My blanket was covering my head so I couldn't see... but I was freak out*

*WTF* .. In the middle of the night and someone is calling me... but only once... I was paralyzed...

I decided to be more brave and open the blanket and look to my right and I saw.... nothing.... Timothy was sleeping on my left... I don't see anyone... wtf...wtf.... scary.... So I switch on the light since I can't sleep anymore... the Starbuck Coffee made me unable to sleep...

I switch on the television and change the channel to Vision 4... It's good they have Astro channels... at least....

Timothy was awaken by me... haha... because he can never sleep with lights on.

So we watch television for some time until it's 5 AM... I brushed my teeth and do some annoying stuffs... such as... I went out of the room... and went to the others room and ring their door bell... and run back... HAHAHa... Timothy... he call their room telephone... lols... doing morning call...

So well... in the morning theres nothing much... when everyones awake... we went to eat some breakfast.... my breakfast was... Wan Tan Noodle... It's normally $4.50 or around that... but mine cost about... $10 and above !!! HOLY MOTHER * BEEP* !!! ...

After our breakfast... I was forced to enter the Theme Park... and it's my first time ever in my lifetime... I enter the Genting Highland Theme Park... lols.... first time...The first ride we take was... Ghost House ?? Or the name is something like that... it was meant to be scary....

When Chang Thai and me enter...all I do was laugh and shout out loud such as :" OMFG !!! THIS ...THIS... I SAW DORAEMON !!!! WTF !!!! ULTRAMAN MAX !!! AHHH SCARY !!!! " .... because it's nothing scary and it's bullshit...

Then the next ride is... I don't really know the name... but it's something that go left and right very high... first time sitting it also... damn scary.... I'm scared of height... but the weirdest thing is... normally people will shout and scream... but when the height and pressure comes to me... I feel like laughing... lols......( I could have gotten photo's of the ride.. but I didn't bought them )

After that... it's my first ever...in my lifetime... I sit.... a... roller coaster.....the name is something..something...dragon... don't remember... but I was really scared... I kept thinking about dying... as if the roller coaster breaks and I fly down and die.. Haha... and the handle was shaking like mad due to the vibration cause by the roller coaster... every turning of the roller coaster... damn pain... it turns so fast.. make my ass smash at the side... ....T T ... shouldn't have sit roller coaster... fightening and freaking insane...

This time we were soooooo tired... because of uncomfortable sleep on the first night and so many activities on the second day.... we were able to have a long long long long long sleep.

On the third day... we just went Arcade...we spend like mad... and earn many coupons... umm... about 1100+ coupons... haha... damn little... we redeem prices.. I chose cheap ones such as a medal .. but some take mug or something... and all our coupons finish... lols...

The coupons are unreasonable... because.... 8,000 coupon for a teddy bear... You have to spend more than $50... I can buy that teddy bear outside for only $20 or so.... hahahahahaha....

So.. I guess that's pretty.. all for now ? Hehe.. this might be a long long blog... hope you enjoy..

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: