Sunday, December 21, 2008

Using Computer In Hotel.

Dear bloggers and friends,

Can you guess where I am now ? I'm currently in Shen Zhen. Ahh.. I finished the book " New Moon " yesterday.. because the flight to China from Malaysia took about 3 hours and I finished the book. Man, the story is nice but I don't really like the ending. I wished there is another book coming out for the story.

I tried finding the book " Eclipse " and " Breaking Dawn " here but the library sucks. All their books are about studies and the english section is super tiny and lousy. Even though they said it's english section but the books are mostly chinese. Crap. Haha, I guess I will update more when I get back from China. Which will be 27th of December.

I got many pictures but I will not be putting all because some are... well.. I don't like.. Haha, Keep in touch then. Goodbye.

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: