Sunday, December 28, 2008

Geezzz...

Dear bloggers and friends,

I just deleted my stats counter because it's craaaaaaaaap.... it stop giving out counts and instead directs you to a stupid ad website. Haizz... the price for using free stuffs.

Wen Jun's stat counter is doing so fine... man >.< no fair XD.

O well... nvm... since I only got 100+ stat counts.. doesn't matter...

I'm currently uploading all my photos I've taken from my trip from Hong Kong and Shen Zhen !!! There are pretty much about... 279 photos... holy mama mia... It's going to be a very long long long long long long long long.. long.... looo....ooonnn...gg......post....

Hmm... I will say some stuff here first.

I finished " Twilight " and " New Moon ". Books written by Stephenie Meyer. Now I'm currently reading the 3rd book " Eclipse " and I have already bought the 4th book which is the last book " Breaking Dawn ". ^^.

Looks like I've some mistakes I said before. Isabella Swan will not be a vampire in book 1 or 2... most probably in the 3rd book... but I haven't read yet... soo.... I don't know.. haha XD

Have to wait for several photos from Wen Jun. Hehe ^^.

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: