Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 December 21th...

Okay, let's continue from where we left off the other day.

On this date is the first day of my Hong Kong tour !!! Weeeee.. The tour guide said that she will be picking my family and I at 9 A.M but I knew that we are always late. Haha.

It really came through.. I woke up at 8:50 and have to rush XD. Brush teeth , wash face , comb hair... OMG !!! My hair damn messy, comb already still stand up !!! What to do !!! I wash my hair with 4 hands full of water.

Now even worst, my hair is superb wet !!! OMG !!!.... so it took me soooo long until 9:30 only I'm done XD but I think it's okay because my family are the VIP !!! Can you believe it ? My father, my mother and I , 3 person in the Tour only ??? WOOHOO !!!

We are like superb VIP. so first stop ! We went to visit the world biggest Guan Ying statue !



















Wow, isn't that huge ?!

Now heres a picture of me with a Sky Lion... Actually I should be taking a picture with his face... instead I took a picture with his back... lols... I'm a weird person..


















I know my hairstyle sucks right ? haha... yea I know it sucks...

So when we were here at this temple, my mother went to pray to all the gods... well I think she have to do it.. or she likes it.. because almost every temple she went , she will be praying like for so long !!! I cannot stand it.. no patience XD

So while she was praying , I went to take a picture of... JACKIE CHANS HOUSE !!! WOW !!! He lives at Repulse Bay , 99 . The highest building in chocolate colour is his house.














Look at that ! His house is huge ! Did you know that a land in Hong Kong is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE ?! Okay, let's see. 1,000 square feet in Hong Kong is equal to 4,000,000 Hong Kong Dollars. Which means its equivalent to 2,000,000 Ringgit Malaysia !!! Not only that. 800 square feet are in use while 200 square feet are the corridors and those. Omg... It's insane... 800 square feet to put your kitchen, dining room, living room and bed rooms... is like a tiny house.. which cost 2,000,000 Ringgit Malaysia..We can actually buy a Bangalow with that sum of money.

After that, we went to have a boat ride round Hong Kong. It's really cheap. Only cost us about 55 Hong Kong Dollars.














Thats me, my mother and father. Well, I know the photograph is a bit bad or really bad because it was the auntie that took the photograph for us. What to do ? she didn't take the view of our back.

Heres the picture of the building we seen before. Why do you say so ? you would ask me because this building. Well, I forgot its in what show. I think James Bond or Jackie Chan. Either one have acted before in this building. Well, you can't say it's a building because it's actually a giant boat acted like a building that floats on the water.














Okay, so our boat trip ended but when I was on my way back. Suddenly, I spotted something. Well, that's up to you to guess what it is. It could be a pile of trash or anything.














See that pink colour shirt lady in front ? That was my tour guide. I taken a photo of her but sadly my mother deleted it = .= She though I taken a wrong photograph = .=

Then we went to visit the Golden Flower Statue that represents the independence of Hong Kong.














Then, there is also the flags of China.


















Okay, after this. Next stop ! Jackie Chan's Jewelery Shop !!! Ahhh... I can't take picture of the shop because it's something in a basement or something. Lols but I get to take some pictures inside the shop and here it is. I guess only people who are interested in all this prices and stuff will like it. Hehe.



































And... I can't believe jewels actually have relationships with Zodiacs ? Don't believe ? Have a look for yourself.














Now would you look at that ! Jackie Chan has so many other company branches cooperating business with him !!!














Alright people, now... calm down... but open your eyes very big... as big as you can.... your are now looking at...














It is THE WORLD BIGGEST AMETHYST GEODE !!! IT IS WEIGH 1239 KG !!! AND my mother ruin the picture <_< !!!

Then, we aren't allowed to take any pictures in the jewelery shop... so since I'm a good boy I kept the camera. After that, we went to visit the Star Walk in Hong Kong.

Don't expect any pictures from these because every nice bit of pictures I taken has been destroy ! Deleted ! Washed Away ! Annihilated ! Eliminated ! By ! My ! Own ! Mother ! GAH !!!

Actually I have thousands over pictures I planned to post and my mother deleted them ! Saying she don't know that those are the pictures I want was an excuse because I told her to not delete any pictures =.=

Well, she loves the photos with her in it more then the photos without her <_<

Okay so this is it until then. Ciao~~~~~

*To be continued*

No comments: