Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The 6D Reunion On 2008 November 15th...

Okay, now this one will be free writing for me. Haha, not going to write some " dear this dear that."

So about the reunion, actually I have posted before but since it sucks I'm going to post another one.

On the reunion day, the 4 early birds to reach are Chang Nien , Jonathan Aaron , Zhi Yuen and me. Eh, some will think. Why didn't I mention Ping Er ? Because his not an early bird. His a very early bird. Lols. He reach earlier than us by an hour. His mom has to go back to his grandparents house >.<

Ping Er have to spend 1 hour walking alone in Sunway Pyramid. lol.

When we were invited to the gathering the time to meet was 4-5pm. So we should reach around there. Zan Hong and Kar Soon so slow =.= take so much time... Only come at 5pm. We thought they might be there already.

Argh, so we sit down at the main entrance for 15 minute talking a lot of craps which annoy Chang Nien. Lols. We enjoy but he don't. Don't know what is the reason.

We keep on calling Zhi Yuen... Zombie.... lol..Because of his..well...This one is hard to explain..You have to see yourself then you will know what we meant XD. Zhi Yuen have been that way since primary school. lol lol.

Now.. Here comes the Big Show !!! Jonathan Aaron !!! His actually no more the Big Show. His tummy is already slimmer. Wow. I read his blog his going 2nd Dan ? Means he will be better than me in Taekwondo. T.T sob sob. I suck.

Chatting already still got a very long time to go. So we decided to walk around Sunway Pyramid. I pretend like some kind of dumbass, cause I went to explore the toilet. LOLS !!! Walk finish d, we reach back at main entrance that 2 still not here.

After we all chat for 1 hour, the 2 slowpoke came and you know who is that... After they came they pretend not to know us. Lols !!! Walk in the opposite direction somemore. we chase them then chat chat lo. Like whole ! long time no see ! hi hi ! ya ya ! bla bla bla bla.

Then the girl's came, Mei Wan , Mei Tin and Shok Chang.It has been a very long time since I seen them !!! Mei Wan and Mei Tin are same tall but one is more chubbier I guess ? But I can't differentiate them anymore !! HAHA !! I was able when we were in the same class... well obviously...Now Shok Chang..Last time she used to be taller then me but now I'm taller !! HAHA !! Shok Chang was also....Nicholas...girlfriend...WAKAKAKA...Then, I thought no more already but Zan Hong say got VIP. I was confuse ??? Huh ? Who is that.

Wen Jun !!! I thought he couldn't come !!! Like always he does his acting very good with that smile of his. Haha. I wish I'm as out-spoken as him. So while everyone was chatting. I spotted something and went over. It's.... Zhi Yuen I think ? If I'm not wrong. So big already still play pokemon crystal. It was better if it's on a Gameboy. But his playing on the handphone...O.O

Time to go ! Everyone started walking. ~Jalan Jalan Cari Makan~ But we are not looking for food~ Jalan Jalan Cari Makan~(Song Ends) Ok !!!

We have reach the CINEMA !!! WOOHOO !!! I will change it to half dialogs and half typing here !!! But the dialogs are not accurate. I crap them out. !!!

Zan Hong :" So, want to watch what show ?"

Everyone talking... not sure what they talking.

Zan Hong :" So want watch Mandagascar 2 ?"

Wen Jun , Chang Nien and ...I remember still got one more.. forgot who's that. As long is that 3 people watch it already. So we don't know what show to watch.

Zan Hong :" So want to watch Coffin ?"

Girls :" That ghost show ah ?"

Zan Hong :" Ya."

Everyone like scare scared....SO !!!!

No more watching movie !!! OUT OF THE CINEMA !!!!

Damn fun oh !!! Lols !!! Zan Hong, if your readings this. Don't need so sad la. I know it's you organize. But I just feel very funny. Haha...XD

Wait. I remember we went bowling. We went there but full house d. Cause don't know there's a bowling competition or something.

So, we went to look for dinner. We sit down in a restaurant. Wen Jun , Chang Nien and Zan Hong don't know go where. So we just chat....then leave... without eating... lols !!! Actually they want to karaoke. But we can only sing at 9pm. lols.

So we went to Kim Gary. I was standing in front.. and Wen Jun so evil. He say... Roy enter first. So I enter... and he ask the girls faster enter... WALAO !!! I stuck in a corner !! Cannot move. Ping Er pity me. Lols !!!!

So we order food. While waiting I do some drawing like usual. Cause it's boring. Wen Jun and the others were talking about some Taman Sea school stuffs and Boy friend's girl friend's . Haha.

Because Ping Er and Me were sitting in a corner can't listen so we just talk to each other. Like damn lonely oh.... Lols...Ping Er praise my drawing ^^. I'm Happy.

In my school no one praise my drawing. Cause all also no interest in drawings or arts. Even If my drawing got first in class also no use.

So.. the food came !!! Mine is beef meat , some veggie and rice !! With Lychee Water...I don't remember the food names. Then, Kar Soon and my drink almost the same. He was like... EH ?! Roy, Is that Lychee or what ? Try and drink ? so I take a sip. It's Lychee I said. But his like in a confuse state. Lols... He was ... uhmm.. It's yours... and he keep staring at his drink. XD

Theres still more but I don't want to mention. hehe.

So after eating. We walk around a bit. Watching Wen Jun and Kar Soon gaying with each other holding hands. Zhi Yuen can prove it... He taken their photo. LOLS. Then, the girls have to go. That time it was around 8pm I remember.

So we send the girls to their parents car. Shok Chang sit the same car with Mei Wan and Mei Ting.So we say. Bye bye.~~~~

Now it's the time !!! What we always do !!! Every Reunion !!! Go to the secret place !!! and...

BANG !! BANG !!
Boom !! Kar Soon was running !! CS Assault map. From the main entrance to the warehouse !!

But I saw him earlier !! One Flying Nade in the sky !! Send by the angel !! ( ME ) !!

KABOOM !! The end of Kar Soon. LOLS !!!

Wen Jun is not really good in CS. But he always guard my back ^^. We both mostly go together unless if we are on the different team. But sorry Wen Jun. When you on the other team. You always chiong so fast. So I shoot you. >.<

Haha. But it was still very fun.

So sad that many people can't come that day. Felina working. Ronald working in Secret Recipe. I always say he learning secret recipe from Secret Recipe. Hahahaha. Many didn't reply me. O well. Eunice lost her phone. That's why didn't receive my sms. sorry for her. Nicholas handphone got kept by his father. Sorry for him.

So I think That's all for now ? It's already the end ? unless you want me to tell what ? I sleep at home or something ?

Lols. So we went home. Chang Nien , Ping Er and me has trouble going home. Because all the cab there must buy ticket. But we don't want. We walk and walk. Lucky saw a cab. Then Ping Er went over and ask. But that driver a bit suck... we say.. Taman Bahagia LRT Station. He take damn long thinking.. Make us wait so long.

He charge us 10$ to Taman Bahagia , but for Ping Er location is 5$ extra. So overall it's 15$. At least better then earlier. Got another cab we ask. He charge us 20$.

So when we reach Taman Bahagia. I paid the 10$ and got down the taxi with Chang Nien. Then, Ping Er went home alone. When he was alone in the taxi. Seperating further from us. I feel like I'm going to lost a friend. I don't know why's that. Lols.. As if his leaving me.

Just wish he reach home safely. Cause his alone with the taxi driver.Don't know will be robbed or not. Think Positive ! But I think it's alright. The taxi driver skinny like a pencil lead. Ping Er give one punch. His bone sure break.

Ok. Finish~~~~

No comments: