Saturday, November 29, 2008

Empty feeling...

Dear bloggers and friends,

I don't know why I've always this feeling. I always feel so empty. My life is so empty. There's no one to be with me. Everyone are far from me. I've always have this feeling. Always and always. It's always empty...

At night, when I lie down on my bed. I always think... why am I alive... why am I here ... What should I do... What are human beings... What are we actually in this tiny planet called Earth... What's outside of Earth...

You may say I'm a psycho that thinks a lot. Well, because I don't enjoy my life. I don't actually hate it. I know everyone once in a while they will have this feeling but you just don't admit it.

Yea...sometimes even tears appear when I thought of unnecessary stuff that everyone will face it one day... I always think of that but I never really tried to show my feeling to them... but when one day they have come to an end... that's always the saddest part in our life....

I just can't stop thinking all this stuff... That is why I'm always depress.... My parents say that I shouldn't think too much for a Feng Shui Master say I will go insane if I do so... Even my sister says I need some emotional counseling... I'm a very soft and kind-hearted person...very emotional too...

If I read books or watch shows that are very touching, sad, depressing... I will feel the same too...I think I am really weak for a boy... I have always thought... why am I a boy... What will it feels like being a girl ?.... Why people say we will reborn when we die ??? I don't think so...

When we are dead... we will be gone forever.... there's no coming back... People says that.. everyone will reborn... you will meet your friends or families in the next generation.... that's just a comfort... everyone knows that....

Man...I feel so empty....I feel so empty....I feel so empty inside me......No one can tell me why... because this feeling can only be felt by me.... I...I........I...... feel hungry... going to get some breakfast... SO GOODBYE.. HAHA !!!

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: