Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Unknown connection problem...

Dear bloggers and friends,

These past few days, my internet connection have gone really bad. It's one of the worst I've experience ! You can even say it's worst than Tsunami ! It may even be the end of the world !

In the morning, like usual I switch on the modem. I saw 4 dots lighted up. Alright, switch on the computer. Staring at the screen. Open Mozilla Firefox, enter google. Cool, internet very fast.

Suddenly, cannot even load google. Everything also cannot. I check the modem. DSL keep flashing and no connection. I was like... What ?! The internet usually was very fast. So I decided to do other stuff like editing my scripts.

Hours passes by, I check again. Holy Hell ! Still flashing ! No connection ! I wouldn't even want to call the Streamyx Headquarters for they will give you stupid answers which couldn't even help you.

That is because they don't even know whats the problem, they themselves are out of the blue. Just sitting at the headquarters makan gaji , minum kopi and watching us calling them.

Their very so stupid and dumb dialogs they will tell you are " Turn off your modem. Wait 5 minute and switch it back on. It should work" , " Still not working ? Switch off your modem, pull out the plug. Put it back again. Switch it on." , "Our internet are just fine. If your still having problem. Your modem spoil already or your cable. Go send for maintenance. Goodbye."

They aren't actually helping. Once I called and I ask one simple question which they don't want to answer. The thing I ask was, "Excuse me, is the internet connection around Selangor or Kelana Jaya down ?" but, he rather no answer my question and keep continuing about his craps.

The way to solve it, they teach you. Even when I was in primary school, I already know what to do. Lols, our so called broadband streamyx which gives you 50% discount because they use cheap materials. So even with 50% discount they are actually earning a lot each month.

Okay, let's compare the internet connection with other country, shall we ? Broadband Streamyx download a 800MB file = 3 hours or more. Singapore Internet download a 800MB file = 1 hour-2 hour. USA Internet download a 800MB file = 30 minute - 1 hour.

Wow ! Look there's a very huge difference ! The government use the money they earn not to upgrade streamyx and increase its GB. They rather use it to open more account so that people can use streamyx. Either they use it to makan kopi or they use it to earn more money.

This is the truth, what can we do as we live in it ? Sad...Now I'm able to go online. Later, in a few minutes I can chat anymore. Might server down anytime. Haha...

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: