Thursday, November 20, 2008

A rainy day...

Dear bloggers and friends,

Whenever you see the rain dropping on your window , in front of your house or anywhere. How do you feel and what does it remind you of ?

For me, every time it rains it will remind me that when I was small I was always lonely and I had always play in the rain alone. I had just realize this that even I have brother and sisters. I've always been lonely, because the person I talk to mostly was my maid.

I always make joke and made her laugh, watch her cook and play with some candlesticks. When it rains, I would take an umbrella and sit under the rain. Watching the rain hitting against the floor and feel it hit on to my umbrella.

Then I would bring it to the field in front of my house and I would just put my umbrella on the slide which will hold the umbrella. Staring at the cars, people, animals hurrying for cover from the rain. I will sit there on the slide...protected by my umbrella...staring at the sky with curiosity of how rain are form....until it stops..

I have always feel that the rain makes me feel comfortable and peaceful... There's nothing to worry about which it soothes your heart...

Now, since I have told my part. Would you tell me your story ?

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: