Thursday, November 20, 2008

Remembering about the past and comparing it with the present...

Dear bloggers and friends,

Anyone have been missing their childhood when you all have not been enjoying your life now ? You have always feel that you will have less stress and pressure when you were small and it's really fun being with all your friends.

At times now, friends that you have just made in secondary schools aren't as good as friends you made since primary school as they don't really know your nature and who are you. Maybe the lucky ones found the right person to be friends and some not. One of the example is me.

I can't believe I made a friend which is so selfish, show-off, untrustworthy, and very kiasu...You want to know why I say like that ? When I needed money for I forgot my wallet, he wouldn't even borrow me a single ringgit and even added " Why borrow from me ? There are so many people in class. " When teacher was handing out some papers and I help him keep for he did not come to school, the next day when I pass to him. He say :" Why are you giving this to me ? " and he throw it on the floor.

When you meet with this kind of person, wouldn't you be feeling to give him a punch in the face ? Everything I've done to help him, he would blame me. Even if you use his roller to roll off an alphabet he would say that it cost alot of money.

Sometimes he would also ask you to visit his house. If you said you can. He will say " You really want come to my house ? Better don't come. After my mom will belanja you pizza." If he is so scare what for offer people go his house ? No wonder his always a lonely person in school as I see him following me and my friends everyday. Like some Jack Ass.

His the kind of what you so called " double-sided person ". If you and him were in a team, he will betray you anytime. It happens before. My friends and I have prepared our dialogs for our lisan but he had not and he blame it all on us. Which makes us hate him a lot on that.

One day, when I was telling him a joke. He said to me this words that hurt me a lot. " What's so funny about your jokes ? Your disturbing me. Your a pain in the ass." That's when I don't talk to him the whole day. Then he tried to make it up for it and try to talk to me.

I just stare at him like. Why are you talking to me you idiot f**ker. I have been enduring all his critics and bullshit for a whole year and thats why it's such a pain. He always show-off even on some stupid stuff such as his karangan or even his drawing. Example for a karangan is 30 marks total. He scored 21/30 while I scored 20/30. He will be like... HAHA !!! I'm higher then you !! NOOB !!!.

His drawing ? Don't mention about it. I have told you who is that if you have been reading my blog. It's mention on the second post in my blog. His the stupid idiot that challenge me and his drawings all are ugly and out of shape but it's still okay only...

When I was small I had always enjoy the cool breeze in front of my house sitting on the swing for a very long time. Now... I don't have the mood or feeling to that anymore. I will always have the feeling of something is disturbing me. My mind wouldn't calm down. It keeps on working and wouldn't rest...

This is the life at the present where everyone couldn't escape. It's life... What goes up and doesn't down ? Age. That's the thing happening to us right now at every second every moment...Well..So just...don't worry...be happy...

Well, I think that's all for today.I have to go out so thank you for reading.

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: