Sunday, November 23, 2008

Several stuffs...

Dear bloggers and friends,

My mom bought me some clothes while she was out, but she didn't ask me before-hand what color I wanted. T_T.

She bought me orange color clothes... T_T. I hate orange !!! Nooooo !!! It would have been a lot better with other clothes.

Anyone here watch anime ? I guess it's a yes. Well, everyone does. Unless they are special ones XD. I know a lot of people watch many anime like Chang Nien, Zhi Yuen and...... etc. Anyway, I'm special... I only watch a few anime which I like such as Naruto + Naruto Shippuuden , Bleach , MAR Heaven.

I only watch Gundam's anime at Chang Nien house when he watch them XD. Law of Ueki I watch it on the TV but I don't really follow it everyday >.< . Haha, even now I don't really watch anime. Prefer to just chat online and download stuffs. ( No Horny Stuffs )

Somehow, I'm still cracking my tiny little head on how to make my stupid, idiot blog transparent. I followed every source I can find but still unable to do so. Now I don't know any source that can help me as I've tried everything.

Looks like Wen Jun has started to post ? Yea, no more emo already. His been very down lately due to some stuff which I shouldn't mention. Hohoho.

Anyone here have Garena ? Garena is a programme that enables you to play Lan games online with many people. If your interested you could even play CS 1.6 on Garena with me ! I am able to host a game called Zombie Plague which is very fun !

Zombies infect humans while humans shoot them down but zombies HP are damn high. That makes it hard. I've just learn the way to host this Zombie Plague game on CS 1.6 that's why I'm still pretty new to it. Always disconnected while playing. I don't get it why.

They say they couldn't connect ? That's weird. At the same time, you can also play Warcraft games online, BlackShotOnline (it's a new game, tried to download but can't because I'm placed as number 106 in queue, so many people downloading ) , Red Alert and many many more.

I went to a buffet dinner yesterday and the food is superb !!!! TERRIBLE !!! All the food sucks like mad. The pork is nice but most of it are bones !!! I can't eat any meat at all. I was so fed up. My dinner became drinking cincau water and eating cincau... Lols... I don't remember how many cups I've drank...

Hmmm... Anyone have a clue when is the next 6D's gathering ? Couldn't say 6D's... should be a portion of 6D's gathering XD.

I'm doing something now that everyone can surely guess because it's not hard and it's not easy. It's really complicated and you may guess wrong too. What am I doing now ? Can you guess ? Of course sitting on the chair and blogging, stupid.Haha, Joking.

Do you feel my blog is very boring because theres not much picture ? Haha. I don't really take photo's. So sorry. Not as flashy like other blogs. Mine are mostly words. It's ok. If you feel that way, you can voice out your opinion.

At the very least, anyone that have a clue on how to make the blog background transparent, please leave a comment on how to do it. Thank you.

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: