Monday, November 17, 2008

It may come true or not...

Dear bloggers and friends,

Currently, in a maple server I was playing called " NerdzPwnMS " there is a group of us that is planning to create a movie that will be divided into many episodes in order to promote the server. The movie will be base on Pirates of the Caribbean which it will be our own very maple edition.

The first episode may be able to be go on the internet this week. If there are no mistakes and everything are going as planned then you all will be able to view the episode for I will be placing it in my blog.

Since the whole Pirates of the Caribbean movie is about 1 hours 30 minutes. We are dividing the whole movie into 15 episodes. Each episodes are around 6 minutes.

I am the writer of the story as well as one of the main characters in the movie. Can you guess which character role I'm playing ? Well, of course you can't. I'm holding the role of Will Turner.

If your eager to watch then please wait patiently for the movie to be published.

As my title had shown, it may come true or not. If the director doesn't want to make it anymore then its pretty sad. Because I spend alot of time writing down the dialogs for the characters.

The dialogs on the ship at the begginning for the characters Governor Swann, Elizabeth Swann, Lieutenant Norrington, Mr.Gibbs and Will Turner took me so long just to write down the dialogs on four A4 size papers.

Wow, It's a lot of hard work I can say. I will have to post this tommorrow due to connection problem. So good night everyone and sweet dreams.

Your truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: