Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm busy for today...

Dear bloggers and friends,

If you have always been reading my post all a while and you might will realize that today you won't be seeing any because I'm busy unless I have the time to type.

At the moment, I've to finish correcting the script for the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Haha. I'm going to take a very long time because it's as long as 145 pages in Microsoft Words. So you will now know how hard it will be.

I couldn't edit my blogs layout also, even If I have the time I got no clue what I'm suppose to change. I need someone's help for this but I want to do it on my own. Haha. That someone I mention probably know who he is when his reading this.

Okay, I've to finish the script today and send it to the director XD. Actually I've delay it for 1 week. haha. Not 1 week. More accurately speaking is 5 days. So it's still 1 week I guess.

Hope you all have enjoy my blog. Thank you.

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: