Saturday, November 22, 2008

Have a laugh, don't be sad...

Dear bloggers and friends,

Did you know that every time your down or depress, it will cut short your lifetime span ? Each time you laugh and be happy , you will live longer ?

Here, I will give you some jokes to laugh about.

1) One afternoon a man is driving down a country road when he spots a farmer standing in the middle of a large field. The farmer is doing nothing and looking at nothing.

The man gets out of the car, walks all the way out to the farmer and says,"Excuse me, sir, but what are you doing?"

The farmer replies," I'm trying to win a Nobel Prize."

"How?" asks the man, puzzled.

"Well, I heard they give the Nobel Prize to people who are outstanding in their field."

2) Walking into the local chamber of commerce, the stranger obviously looked desperate. He approached the man at the counter and asked,"Is there a criminal lawyer in town?"

The guy behind the counter replied,"Yes, but we can't prove it yet!"

3) At school, the teacher stacked some apples on one end of a table with a sign saying,"Take only one apple please - God is watching."

On the other end of the table was a plate of biscuits on which a student had placed a sign saying,"Take all the biscuits you want - God is watching the apples."

4) A baby girl turns to a baby boy and says,"I'm a girl."

"How do you know?" the boy asks.

"I heard my mummy say it,"the girl replies.

"Well, I'm a boy,"the boy says.

"And how do you know?" asks the girl.

"Just look!" the boy says, pulling off his blanket proudly. " See ? Blue bootees!"

5) Dave was late for work."What's the big idea coming in late?" roared his boss.

"The alarm clock woke up everybody but me this morning," said Dave.

"What do you mean, it woke up everyone but you?" asked the boss.

"You see, there are eight of us in the family, and the clock was set for seven."

6) A beggar walked up to a well-dressed woman shopping in Beverly Hills and moaned," I haven't eaten anything in four days."

The woman looked at him, sighed and said,"Gosh, I wish I had your willpower."

7) The receptionist at the eye doctor asks the patient why he is there.

"I keep seeing spots in front of my eyes," complains the man.

"Have you ever seen a doctor?" asks the receptionist.

"No," replies the man, "just spots."

8) Long long time ago, during the prehistoric age. A lady asked a man for a dance.

"We've just learned to walk, and already you want to go dancing?" replied the man.

9) A double-glazing salesman telephoned a customer.

"Hello, Mr Brown," said the salesman in a serious voice. " I'm calling because you've had your windows fitted for over a year now, and you still haven't made any payments."

"But you said they'd pay for themselves in 12 months," replied the man.


Have a good laugh and be happy.^^

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: