Friday, November 21, 2008

A new drawing plus a new Chinese song...

Dear bloggers and friends,

Look ! This is the real photo taken from my house. I was going to draw the pot on top and that tea table at the bottom. So, are you ready to have a look at what have I produce ???
Are you really sure ??? Alright...















Okay...Here it is.... You don't have to tell me anything... I know it's a bit.... what do you say...uhh...senget ??? The pot on top is too tall.. so I have to minimize since I'm drawing it in an A4 size paper.

At least I tried, right... ?

Better then nothing... I just drawn this today. Haha.

I know I can make it better by rubbing and drawing again but I'm the type that draw once.. no erase...








So, do you want to know about the new Chinese song I mention ? The song name is 将军令 ( Jiang Jun Ling ) by Kenji Wu. I just remember it today.. was missing out one song I like XD.

The lyrics for the song will be updated soon.

Hope you all enjoy my blog.

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: