Sunday, November 23, 2008

Basketball is bad...

Dear bloggers and friends,

A few weeks back, I went out to the front of my house to have some exercise by playing basketball. I was practicing my lay-up skill by taking fast turning and dash to the basket.

Unfortunately, because of my velocity was too fast. It tore off a piece of my skin. At my right feet. It hurts really bad.

Starting was alright, but the worst part is when you have to use scissors and cut off the other skin layers that have germs and cleaning them is even more pain !

I've trouble walking to class. Haha... because we are having exam and I'm suppose to go to the Form 5 class that is on the 3rd floor. I had to limp all the way up there.

It's really damn tiring...Now.. I don't have to put medicine or bandage it anymore but it left a scar like a hole or something.

So as you can see, basketball is a very evil game ! Lol !

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: