Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm really sorry to a friend...

Dear bloggers and friends,

I had a friend and we were always together since standard 1. But I couldn't remember it and he was sad about that. For I've only the memory since standard 4 with him.

I do not know why is that. How could I've forgotten about him ? I guess it was because last time I was eager to join the bigger group which was Cheng Wi group. When I start mixing with Jonathan Yee , Ng Yi Shaun and other friends. I've forgotten about him.

I'm really sorry. But like many people said. Sorry no cure. Sorry is just a word. What can it change in life ? We live real close to each other but we seldom visit each other. Isn't that funny ?

Now he don't play the sports he normally used to. He was the one who teach me to play basketball when I was really weak at it.

I remember inviting him to my house and we went for lantern festival. It was really fun there. We make a team with newspaper and play treasure hunt. Haha.

Hey. I'm really sorry but we are still best friends,aren't we ? I will always cheer you up when your down. So just be happy.

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww :(

hope things between the two of you are better now.