Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chang Nien is going Australia for 1 month...

Dear bloggers and friends,

This Saturday,22/11/2008. One of my close friend,Chang Nien will be going to Australia for a month to visit his sister there. I would miss him a lot this whole month as he had always accompany me a lot when I am alone.

Who is this Chang Nien I'm mentioning of ? His my friend since standard 3 or 4 I guess ? We are always together because Cheng Wi group wouldn't make friend with us. Haha. Small kids matter. We would always run around calling Cheng Wi names...

Every recess, Chang Nien and me would rush to the canteen just for a bowl of curry mee ??? lols. Then we would finish it as fast as possible so that we can go and play soccer !!! Even if the curry burns out mouth. Lols.

Well, his not really good in sports, but at least he join and play together. He just have to practice his aiming as his kicking power was very strong.

That is during primary school. Now, I mostly go to his house like a frequent guest. So hope you will have fun in Australia and take good care of yourself.

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

P/S: Hope you don't get jet lag because it won't feel nice. Lol.

No comments: