Sunday, November 30, 2008

Unexpected...

Dear bloggers and friends,

I've been reading your blogs and you all keep mentioning about that novel name which makes me interested in it. Since I've never read it before and at the same time, yesterday I was at the Curve ^^. The Christmas decoration is beautiful !

I went to borders...and....you guess ?


Woohooo !!! Twilight !!! Hahahahahahahaha !!! I don't know if you all have read it or not. Just don't want to be left out so I bought it ^^. I wanted to buy two more books which are Eclipse and Break Dawn( did I name it wrong?) . My dad ask me to read finish this first only buy. Hahaha... okay.










Hmmm.... If you have see carefully, this isn't the Twilight cover right ? Because this is the Movie cover of Twilight ! I've not watch the movie yet >.< But I know it's out already.

Woot.. hold on.. you all should have notice another book behind it !!! Alright I will show you !!!









Alright !!! This book is New Moon !!! As you can see it's another book written by the same author as Twilight which is !!! Stephenie Meyer !!! You may ask why they are wrap-up. It's because !!! This is a Christmas packaging discount !!! 15% off !!! If you buy them without the package it's about $75 but with the package its only $49.90 !!!

Actually I just wanted to buy Twilight but they offer this. So I just buy it. Hahahahaha. This books will keep me busy XD.





Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: