Thursday, November 20, 2008

A long gone friend...

Dear bloggers and friends,

In my primary school years, everyone know I love drawing. At that time, my interest of drawing came from one person and he is Jonathan Yee Weng Onn.

How did I made friends with him ? He was drawing his Wolf Of The Night, WOTN. When I wanted to take part in it too. So, we both started to draw together and be friends.

We have made many comic books. A total of 7 or 8. That was long time ago. When our standard 6 years was over. That was the last time I ever met him again.

His changed. I've never seen him anymore. Not even once in a 6D reunion. He was always busy or I guess he doesn't want to come as he has his own friends already or personal stuffs.

He was my drawing companion. Thus, I really miss him but I guess even if I meet him again we wouldn't know what to talk about as we are already a very different person.

So, wish your in good health. Jonathan Yee Weng Onn.

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: