Sunday, November 16, 2008

A day to be remember...

Wow, lets see. Among all my friends I guess I'm the slowest one to make up a blog, eh ? It's like

I'm out dated... Omgosh ! I'm in perfect health so you all don't have to worry about me ^^.

Yesterday, Wen Jun , Kar Soon , Chang Nien , Zan Hong , Jonathan Aaron , Ping Er ( can you

believe it ? ),Zhi Yuen ( Zombie ! Just joking XD ) , Mei Wan , Mei Ting and Shok Chang went to

Sunway Pyramid for a reunion ^^. Sadly, many people I have sms couldn't attend :( . Eunice was

shocked to know there is a reunion O.O she hadn't receive my sms because the sms went to her

phone thats lost XD. The reunion was fun. It was even more fun at the back. Of course. Everyone

knows that. =P. I hope Ping Er is alright, because he had to sit a cab home.... alone....but i can

assume it's alright. The taxi driver is just *Sao Mang Kai* Ping so big size give him one punch

sure pengsan. Lols.

No comments: