Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sorry if my blog is loading quite slow...

Dear bloggers and friends,

When you enter my blog, you will notice that the sides of the blog are whole thing white and very empty. But don't get to the conclusion that it's because I made it like that.

If your internet is fast you may be able to see the background picture I have placed. But if your internet is slow please wait for a while then you can see them ^^.

Like Wen Jun said in his post, I'm a new blogger. Haha. Normally, I go on forums not blogging. I've seen my sister blog like so many years but I never thought of making one.

Until I saw. Eh, so many people making blog ? Guess I will make one too. =P

Everyone is saying my blog so greenish...lol...

Changing colors are good. Last time I always love white , black and red only. It's a bit boring already. So I guess I will change to green since it's always very beautiful ^^. I like decorating if I have the time.

Haha.. I can see most blogs are white or black.So I'm special. >.<

Well, the girls one are of course not white and black. =D

Lol, well ok about my blog loading slow is because too many features XD. So sorry.

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: