Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Changes have been made...

Dear bloggers and friends,

Have you open your pretty little tiny eyes and spot what's the changes have been made by me ?

Phew, this sure took me quite a lot of time just to edit the header colors, the alignments, background and others etc.

Haha, this is my own design. Is it suck ? But I'm still thinking how did Wen Jun brother's friend help him did that. He manage to make all the post , websites and pictures to have their own space and limit. The whole background image covered the blog.

I tried changing everything and made the background image to cover the blog. But the problem is everything went out of order including all the websites and post.

Haha, it's a very terrible mess. What ?! I woke up around 6am something just to edit my blog and now it's already 10:30am ! My eye is very tired, haha... Need to get some rest @.@

My blog is pretty empty now, need a few more days and you will see a wonderful blog.

Yours truly and friendly,
Roy~

No comments: