Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged by the evil vampire lady...

Rules:
1. Each blogger must post this rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
3. -Erase and edited- Each blogger must write "LOLS" at the end of the post
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I, am a boy.
2. I wear uniform to school.
3. I am going to read Twilight and New Moon.
4. I'm currently posting this tag.
5. I am in front of my computer, sitting on a chair, typing like mad.
6. I have been wondering who is the first person in the world that created tags.
7. I like being alone sometimes when I feel like it but it's better being with friends and family.
8. I like to play games, sports ( not all the time), read novels and sleep ( lol ).
9. I do not like to be push around by others.
10. I am going to go against the rules of this tag.


LOLS

No comments: